From NLG Systems Wiki
- System Name: BabyTalk
- Short Description: BabyTalk is developing computerised tools to summarise and interpret data in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- URL: http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/research/babytalk
- System Builders: Gatt, Portet, Reiter, Hunter, Sripada
- Development Period: 2007–ongoing
- Languages: English
- Domain: medical
BabyTalk is investigating ways of summarising and presenting patient information to medical professionals and family members. Our focus is on data in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- ↑ Portet, F., Reiter, E., Hunter, J., & Sripada, S. (2007). Automatic generation of textual summaries from neonatal intensive care data. Paper presented at Proceedings of 11th Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (AIME 07), Berlin/Heidelberg. Bib
- ↑ Reiter, E. (2007). An architecture for data-to-text systems. Paper presented at Proceedings of the 11th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation. Bib
Facts about BabyTalk
|Description||BabyTalk is developing computerised tools to summarise and interpret data in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). +|
|Worker||Gatt +, Portet +, Reiter +, Hunter +, and Sripada +|