From NLG Systems Wiki
- System Name: PERSONAGE
- Short Description: Personage is a full natural language generator that can convey various personality traits.
- URL: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~farm2/personage/personage.html
- System Builders: Mairesse, Walker
- Development Period: 2005–2008
- Languages: English
- Domain: Affect
DescriptionPersonage is a full natural language generator that can convey various personality traits by controlling parameters derived from the psychology literature. Personage-PE---an extension of Personage---uses statistical models trained on human judgements to predict the optimal parameters given target personality scores along the Big Five dimensions of personality.
A Java real-time demo is available at <a href=http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~farm2/personage/personage.html>http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~farm2/personage/personage.html</a>
- ↑ Mairesse, F., & Walker, M. (2007). PERSONAGE: Personality Generation for Dialogue. Paper presented at Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2007), Prague. Bib
- ↑ Mairesse, F., & Walker, M. (2008). Trainable Generation of Big-Five Personality Styles through Data-driven Parameter Estimation. Paper presented at Proceedings of the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2008), Columbus, OH. Bib