From NLG Systems Wiki
A project for "Automatically Generating Advisory Text for Road Maintenance Vehicle Routing". The RoadSafe project is intended to
- use Knowledge Aquisition techniques to understand how humans write textual instructions for road maintenance vehicle routing.
- produce a system capable of automatically evaluating a region's geographical data combined with the weather forecast for 10000s of points in that region to provide textual routing and de-icer spread rate instructions
- utilise Aerospace and Marine International's expert forecasters in order to post-edit generated advisory texts and therefore improve the performance of the system.
- ↑ Turner, R., Sripada, S., Reiter, E., & Davy, I. D. P. (2008). Using spatial reference frames to generate grounded textual summaries of georeferenced data. Paper presented at Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG08, Salt Fork, Ohio. Bib
- ↑ Turner, R., Sripada, S., Reiter, E., & Davy, I. P. (2007). Selecting the content of textual descriptions of geographically located events in spatio-temporal weather data. Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems, XV, 75. Bib