From NLG Systems Wiki
- System Name: XIG
- Short Description: generates sentences from an interlingua content representation in the application area of tourist information.
- URL: http://ecate.itc.it:1024/projects/cstar/
- System Builders: Pianta, Tovena, Pianesi]]
- Development Period: 1997–1999
- Languages: Italian
- Domain: tourist info
C-STAR II generator producing sentences from an interlingua content representation (Cstar Interchange Format): target of Cstar project is to build a speech-to-speech translation system able to deal with spontaneous speech in the application area of tourist information.
- ↑ Pianta, E., & Tovena, L. M. (1999). XIG: generating from interchange format using mixed representations. Paper presented at Proceedings of the Sixth Meeting of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence (AIIA'99), Bologna. Bib
- ↑ Pianesi, F., Pianta, E., & Tovena, L. (1999). Comparing methodologies for evaluating the generator in a speech-to-speech translation system. Paper presented at 7th EWNLG, Toulouse. Bib